All of the components (texts ; graphic elements) on the tourdefrance-manche.co.uk website are fully owned by Association Grand Départ du Tour de France 2016 dans la Manche.
The websites are protected by the legislation governing intellectual property. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce them in form or content, totally or partially, without the written agreement of the author.
The tourdefrance-manche.co.uk website is fully owned by Association Grand Départ du Tour de France 2016 dans la Manche.
Association Grand Départ du Tour de France 2016 dans la Manche
Maison du Département
50008 SAINT-LÔ Cedex France
Corporate name : La Manche – Ouest Normandie- Grand départ Tour de France 2016
Legal form : not-for-profit association governed by the Act of 1st July 1901 and the Decree of 16 August 1901.
Name / position of person in charge: Jean-François Legrand, President of Association Grand Départ du Tour de France 2016 dans la Manche.
Web hosting service provider :
2, Rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix
(+33) 2 31 43 93 31
Website design and construction :
Agence High Five
13 Rue Écuyère
14000 CAEN France
Publication of online information is subject to the same legal rules than traditional publishing. Website content is therefore governed by the legislation that grants various rights and duties to the reader. The website publisher commits to complying scrupulously with all editorial rules in force, i.e. :
– Have the authorisation to circulate the content on all its websites;
– Do its utmost to check the validity of all information made known to the public;
– Authorise readers to print for their own personal use all of, or part of, the content offered on the website.
Association du Grand Départ du Tour de France 2016 dans la Manche cannot be held liable for any of the websites accessible from its own website.
The website user agrees to comply with the rules on intellectual property applicable to the various contents available on the websites, i.e.:
– Will not reproduce, summarize, amend, alter or re-circulate without prior authorisation from the website publisher, any article, title, application, software, logo, brand, information or illustration, for any use other than strictly private, which thereby excludes any reproduction for professional purposes or for widespread dissemination;
– Will not copy all of, or part of the websites on to another website or on to a corporate intranet network;
– Any breach of these mandatory provisions shall render the offender and all accountable parties liable to all accepted civil and criminal proceedings;
– Will not establish a link to the http://www.tourdefrance-manche.co.uk website without prior due authorisation obtained from Association Grand Départ du Tour de France 2016 dans la Manche.
No reproduction of photographs from the website is allowed without prior authorisation.